ClimatePro Contactless Service:
Committed to COVID-19 Safety
Safety Matters to Us
At ClimatePro, our number 1 priority is to keep our customer, employees, and their families safe. As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation, we want you to know that we have taken steps to ensure we are serving you in the safest way possible for projects and businesses that qualify as being essential.
As a precautionary measure, to ensure we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, we have implemented increased hygiene routines. This includes increased cleaning and sanitizing of all offices and high contact areas.
All employees will be taking precautionary measures such as:
- Daily temperature checks
- Limiting contact such as handshaking
- Hand washing and sanitizing before and after each customer visit
- Wearing a mask and face covering
We will be doing everything we can to keep you and our technicians safe. Thank you for your trust in ClimatePro. We remain committed to safely serving you.
For Your Comfort and Health,
The ClimatePro Team
We have a detailed COVID-19 company policy here.
ClimatePro cares about you and our team, so we've instituted contactless service for our customers.
We offer contactless estimates using various methods. Once you have your estimate scheduled, we can use video services like FaceTime, Zoom, or Google Video to walk through your home or office.
Customers can also send us pictures and measurements via email or over the phone. Using these methods, we don't have to enter your home or office.
Once your bid is ready, we'll send it to you via email and you can approve it via a simple button in the email.
Our talented installation team will schedule your appointment by email or phone. When it's time for your installation, customers have a few options:
- The installer can meet you at your home or office, wearing masks and keeping a social distance of 6 feet. We ask that our customers relocate into another room while the installation is in progress.
- You can open your home or office and invite the installer to enter while you remain outdoors or leave. Our installers can contact you via email or phone to let you know when the installation is complete. They'll close your home or office for you.
- We'll send pictures of the completed installation to you.