Make Your Glass Stronger With Security Window Film.
Protect What Matters Most.
Benefits of 3M Window Film
- Installs on existing glazing and frames.
- Clear, tinted, mirrored, and frosted options are available.
- Holds the building envelope together for longer, helping to delay or deter forced entry.
- Holds broken glass shards together, protecting from windstorms, hurricanes, or explosions.
- Helps to protect from smash & grab robberies.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays.
- Warrantied for 10-14 years.
HOW IT WORKS
Better Windows, In 3 Easy Steps
1. Free Estimate
Home Window Tinting Prices
Basic Window Tinting
$750 - $1500
Average Window Tinting
$1500 - $2500
Large Window Tinting
$5k - $10k
Frequently Asked Questions
Security window film is installed on the inside of existing glazing, forming a bond with glass, and helping to hold glass together after impact. The glass, film and frame are held together by an attachment system. Security window film basically works like a car windshield, holding together after repeated blows.
The intended use and construction of a given window film will determine its warranty and life expectancy. The standard warranty range for commercial applications is 10-14 years, and most of our 3M Window Films easily outlast their warranty period.
No security window films are not bullet-proof or bullet-resistant, however, they are shatter-resistant and can protect people and buy time when it matters most. Films are often rated by standards organizations like ANSI / CPSC Z97.1, UL 972, or the GSA TS01.