Note that we do not use your personal information for the purposes of targeted advertising, nor for profiling. Please see the “Your Rights” section below for more information about exercising your privacy rights related to profiling and targeted advertising.
With whom we share your personal information
We do not share nor disclose your personal information to any third parties.
How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. Please see the “Your Rights” section below for more information about exercising your privacy rights regarding sales of your personal information.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website. We do not sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Information retentionWe retain your identifying information Until we no longer need the information.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to opt out of use of your personal information for the purposes of targeted advertising.
- The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to know what personal information we have collected about you, including the categories of personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling or sharing personal information, the categories of third parties to whom we disclose the personal information.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to opt out of the sharing of your personal information.
- The right to opt out of the use of your personal information for the purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right not to be discriminated against based upon your exercise of your privacy rights.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
- The right to request your personal information in a portable and, to the extent feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit that information to another entity.
- The right to limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
- The right to receive the personal information that we hold about you in a portable and, to the extent feasible, a readily usable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
6145 State Farm Drive Rohnert Park, CA 94928
If you use our cookie consent banner to exercise your privacy rights, the opt out signal will be applied to your browser. If you opt-out by contacting us as stated above, your preference will be applied to your account and our databases, including offline sales.
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. You may designate an agent via any of the ways used to submit requests on your behalf. We will request the agent to verify that he or she has the authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will do so by asking the agent to submit the following information:
- Valid power of attorney.
Please note that we may not be able to process your request if your designated agent and/or you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
You have the right to appeal a refusal to take action on a rights request. You may file an appeal to us at the contact information provided above. We will respond to most appeal requests within 45 days to 60 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to 90 days total). In our response to your appeal, we will inform you of any actions taken or not taken and the reason(s) as to why. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, we may charge a fee for a second or subsequent request within a 12-month period.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. Residents of Quebec may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Quebec by filling out this form or calling 1-888-528-7741. Residents of Canada may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting this page or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in California.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.