3M is one of few companies that have truly affected the lives of millions of people, with many of them not even knowing it. For example, have you ever used sandpaper or Scotch tape? Have you ever had your windows tinted, or been stopped at a traffic light? If so, you have mostly likely benefited from a 3M product. They are a company that is world-renowned for their innovation and high quality products. Here some interesting facts about 3M and 3M window film that you may have never known:
- Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, 3M was established in 1902, and employs nearly 88,000 people worldwide.
- 3M was formerly known as Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, due to their early ventures, but later shortened the name to 3M.
- 3M has 8,200 researchers worldwide, and hold a total of 3,102 patents on 46 technology platforms.
- 3M earned nearly $30 Billion in revenue last year worldwide, and is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and of the Standard and Poor’s 500 Index.
- 3M produces more 55,000 products, many of which we use every day, including: adhesives, abrasives, laminates, fire protection materials, dental products, medical products, electronic materials, car-care products, and most importantly to Climate Pro, high quality optical window film!
3M Window Film
Since 3M is such an influential and pioneering company, ClimatePro is proud to represent them as one of their authorized prestige window film dealers. We are confident in the quality of their products, and convinced of the benefits that our customers can experience by choosing 3M window film from ClimatePro.
3M is on the cutting edge of film technology, and is the best choice for tinting windows in your home or office. 3M film reduces glare from the sun, prevents fading of furnishings and carpet by blocking 99% of UV rays, and helps maintains temperature consistency, thereby reducing the energy costs of an average home by almost 30%! What is more, 3M’s advanced window film strengthens the resilience of your windows, protecting against severe weather, and even a potential break-in from thieves. From our personal experience, the potential seems to be endless with 3M film. With their industry leading innovation and quality, 3M window film has proven itself to be the industry’s best.
As 3M continues to develop ever improving film products, benefiting the lives of millions with ever more innovative applications and advantages, we at ClimatePro will continue providing our customers with 3M window film, because we believe our customers deserve the best!