When it comes to protecting your family, you need a security solution you can depend on. Our range of Crimsafe products is backed by a strong 10-year warranty. This is a safeguard not only your investment but your family. Here are 8 reasons why customers choose to install Crimsafe security screens over any other kind of window or door protection.
8 Reasons to Choose Crimsafe Security Screens
- Crimsafe Screw-Clamped Mesh: Can’t Be Kicked Out!
- Crimsafe®‘s Mesh is 0.9mm /.035″ Thick and Meticulously Woven
- Corrosion Resistant and Endurance Tested
- Crimsage Features Tamper-resistant screws
- Crimsafe-S-Cape®: Quick exit in case of emergency
- Crimsafe Comes with a 10-year Warranty
- Crimsafe Ultimate: Superior Strength and Good Looks
- Crimsafe Improves Energy Savings
1. ‘Screw-Clamped’ Mesh – Can’t Be Kicked Out!
The Crimsafe mesh is placed between two serrated pieces of aluminum that clamp the mesh airtight. One of the pieces of aluminum is a strip with a hook while the other is the frame the hook goes into. All three pieces are then screwed together with stainless steel, tamper-resistant screws. All components of the Crimsafe are separated by a rubber bead that helps eliminate electrolysis, which leads to corrosion. In the end, you have a barrier that cannot be kicked in. This process is internationally patented and unique.
2. Crimsafe®‘s Mesh is 0.9mm /.035″ Thick and Meticulously Woven
Crimsafe using a special stainless steel mesh that is uniquely made to be stronger than all other solutions. This makes it very difficult to cut through Crimsafe mesh technology. Take any sharp object or knife to the Crimsafe mesh and holes may occur, but you will never be able to fit through them. That’s because the mesh has an incredible ‘shear’ resistance. This means that an intruder will not be able to make a hole in the mesh by stabbing it. Any attempt to make the hole bigger by using bodyweight or dragging a knife through it will be fruitless.
Another fact to show that Crimsafe mesh is rather remarkable is that before it came onto the market, no other company was able to weave .9mm premium-grade security steel. A wire products manufacturer had to be brought onboard to make customized machinery before this could actually be done. These are two of the main Crimsafe benefits however there are many more. Here are 6 others:
3. Corrosion Resistant and Endurance Tested
Crimsafe is corrosion-resistant. Crimsafe screens have endured 3,000 hours of prohesion* salt spray testing. This simulates 30 years of environmental exposure. The results? Crimsafe screens didn’t show any signs of corrosion. There was no loss of adhesion and no blistering.
Crimsafe screens are not just painted. They go through a special powder coating process which is far more durable than regular paint. Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a dry powder. Unlike conventional liquid paint which is delivered via an evaporating solvent, powder coating is applied electrostatically. It is then cured in an oven.
Powder coating results in a thick, dense finish on metal products. Consequently, it is more durable and longer-lasting than conventional painting.
4. Crimsafe-S-Cape®: Quick Exit in Case of Emergency
Crimsafe gives you a quick exit during emergencies. Crimsafe-S-Cape® features an easy to use keyless exit system. This allows for a quick escape without compromising complete security from the outside. It’s so easy, even a young one can operate it!
5. Crimsafe Comes with a 10-year warranty
Crimsafe provides a minimum 10-year warranty. That’s one decade for your peace of mind. That’s how confident they are that every product Crimsafe makes will meet both their exacting standards and your needs.
6. Crimsafe Ultimate: Superior Strength and Good Looks
Crimsafe Ultimate is our newest and strongest range of security screens yet, featuring a sleek architectural design. Through the new patented sealing assembly technology, Crimsafe Ultimate is 40% stronger than our standard product line. It provides a smooth curved profile due to a clip-on cover that creates a sealed chamber for the mesh screen fasteners. Read more about Crimsafe Ultimate.
7. Crimsafe Improves Energy Savings
Can a security screen really reduce your energy costs? Yes! Crimsafe improves your energy efficiency. Glass windows and doors are responsible for up to 40% of household heat gain/loss. Installing our products in these locations will improve cooling and heat retention, and the overall cost-savings of a building.
8. Tamper-resistant screws
Twice as many tamper-resistant screws as our regular product, fastening the mesh to the frame at more frequent intervals. A clip-on cover then creates a sealed chamber that conceals and further protects the screws.
There’s a range of Crimsafe products for every application and building type.
- Doors – hinged, sliding, double and triple sliding doors, bi-fold, French and stacking doors
- Windows – fixed, hinged and sliding windows
- Safe-S-Capes® (Crimsafe’s keyless emergency exit system) – hinged, inswinging, sliding, double and triple sliding windows
- Patio and outdoor enclosures
- Balustrades, walkways and pool fencing
- Fire attenuation and brushfire resistance
ClimatePro is the experts in Crimsafe Security
ClimatePro has specialized in home and business security products for over forty years. We’ve installed security and blast mitigation window films, auxiliary glazing systems, and window coverings for thousands of homes and high-profile businesses. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality products, installation, and service. The strength of a Crimsafe screen begins with the incredibly tough mesh. Equally important is the patented frame and Screw Clamp™ technology that keeps the screen securely in place. Our installation experts fit Crimsafe security screens with care and precision, so your screens look as good as they function. Whether you’re interested in a single security door or an entire security system, we’ll help you match the right Crimsafe security screen to your home. Contact us today for a free home security evaluation.
* Prohesion is a method of cyclic accelerated corrosion testing. This test relates more closely to long-term natural exposure than do conventional salt spray or humidity/sulfur dioxide tests.