Why have we compiled 21 questions to ask before you buy window film? For starters, purchasing window film is an investment. Any time you invest in your home or business, you have the right to ask as many questions as you can about it. When it comes to window film or window tint, there are a ton of options and benefits. Our goal is to help you to be the most educated window film customer on the planet. That’s why we continue to produce content for our customers that we share in our Learning Center. After you review the questions below and follow the links to the answers, take a look at our Project Library for examples of window film in use.
21 Questions to Ask Before You Buy Window Film
We’ve written articles to address these questions so that our customers can be as informed as possible. Click on each question and the answer will open in a new tab.
- How much does window film cost?
- Can window film make my home safer?
- What are my options for security window film?
- Can window film cut my energy bill?
- Why should I care about UVA rays?
- How does window film reduce glare?
- How can I choose the best window film company?
- Which window film company is the best?
- Is window film worth the investment?
- Which is better: window treatments or window film?
- Can you put window film on skylights?
- Will window film make my house too dark?
- Where can you use privacy film at home?
- Will my pets damage window film?
- How do I get my windows ready for window film installation?
- Does window film work on all windows?
- Can you install window film on Low-E glass?
- Can you use window film on double-paned windows?
- Is window film better than window coverings?
- How do you keep window film clean?
- Does window film cause seal failure?
We firmly believe that window film offers so many advantages to our customers. For over 40 years, we’ve been installing window film on buildings of all kinds, from residential to commercial. (We’ve even done a cruise ship!) We’ve ready to do the same for you. Have a question that was not mentioned here? Give us a call at 707-755-7337. As the most highly-rated window film and window tint company in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are ready to help you. First, take a moment to explore some of our completed projects. You can also use our Window Film Selector