What can you do if the sun is causing things to heat up in your workplace? One of the best solutions is to upgrade your windows with sun control window tint. But, which window tint is the right one for you? There are a lot of great tint options available, which is why talking to experts like our team here at ClimatePro can help you make the right choice.
This dental office in San Francisco previously had some really cool decorative window film that we installed back in 2019. Needs change and now they needed more protection from the sun. This time, we installed 3M 70 Prestige Exterior Window Film. This film has low reflectivity, is non-metalized, and still allows sunlight into your office. It also blocks UV rays while reducing up to 60% of the sun’s heat.
Is this the right solar control window tint for your office? Call the San Francisco Bay Area’s window tint professionals at ClimatePro. We’ll help you determine the best film for your office, restaurant, shop, or warehouse. Contact us at 707.755.7337 or online here.
Want to see more examples of 3M Exterior film? Check out these projects:
- Before and After: 3M Sun Control Exterior Window Film
- Before and After: 3M Prestige Exterior Film for Sun Control
- Exterior Window Film Protects a Hospital
- 3M Prestige Exterior Window Film for Alamo, CA Homes
- Window Tint Makes This Morgan Hill Home More Comfortable
- 3M Exterior Window Tint for Sonoma Homes