Would you like to save money on your energy bills? Can window tint help you to stay cool during a heat wave? Many San Francisco Bay Area homeowners have asked these two questions. The ClimatePro team has been able to help our neighbors both save money and stay cool with window tint (also known as window film). For the home you see in this picture, we installed 3M Night Vision window tint. This film can definitely help you to lower your energy bill and stay cool during hotter months. How does it work?
Lower Your Energy Bill with Window Tint
How does window tint help you to lower your energy bill? Let’s use 3M Night Vision as an example. 3M Night Vision window tint is a darker film that allows less direct sunlight to enter your home. The film comes in 3 versions that allow just 15% to 35% of the sun’s light to shine through. This means that your home will be cooler since sunlight brings with it heat. This powerful film also rejects up to 71% of the sun’s heat. When you can reduce the amount of sunlight and heat, your energy bill will naturally be lower. Why? Because your air conditioner will have to work less and use less energy to cool your home.
There are other benefits of 3M Night vision including reduced glare, protection against UV rays, and more. We’d love to help you discover if this sun control film is right for you. Fill out this form for a free consultation or give us a call at 707.755.7337.
Want to see more examples of 3M Night Vision in use? Try these projects:
- 3M Night Vision Window Tint for Petaluma, CA Homes
- Transform your San Jose Home with 3M Window Tint
- 3M Night Vision Window Film for Sonoma, CA
- 3M Night Vision Window Film for San Francisco
- 3M Night Vision Window Film for Santa Rosa
- 3M Night Vision Window Tint for Oakland, CA
- 3M Night Vision Window Tint for Fairfield CA Home
- Improve Your Novato CA Home with Window Tint