Can you put window tint on skylights? What are the benefits of adding window tint or window film to your skylights? The answer to both questions is yes! The ClimatePro team has installed sun control window tint on skylights all over the San Francisco Bay Area. This office in San Francisco hired us to transform their skylights with 3M Prestige Exterior Window Tint. This is a tint that is installed on the outside of the glass. If you're thinking: 'Your team climbed up on that roof and installed window tint?' Yep, we did!
3M Prestige Exterior Window Tint is a great choice for skylights. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Three options are available. You can choose the amount of natural light that you want to enter your home, between 40% to 70%.
- Made with 3M's patented nano-technology to reject up to 97% of the sun's infrared light, which helps to reduce heat.
- Designed to reduce fading to your belonging by rejecting up to 99.9% of the sun's damaging UV rays.
- Like all 3M Window Films, it comes with a limited-lifetime warranty when installed by authorized window tint professionals.
Installing skylights requires precision and skill. The ClimatePro team has mastered the art of window tint installation. If you have skylights in the San Francisco Bay Area that need to upgraded with 3M Window Tint, let the ClimatePro team help you. Call us today for a free estimate at 707.755.7337.
Want to see more examples of skylights and the different kinds of window tint that can be applied to them? Here are 5 more:
- Skylights in a San Francisco home. Tint used: 3M Prestige Window Tint
- Skylights in a Sebastopol home. Tint used: 3M Traditional Affinity
- Skylights in a Bodega Bay home. Tint used: 3M Traditional Affinity
- Skylights in a San Francisco home. Tint used: 3M Traditional Affinity
- Skylights in a Tiburon home. Tint used: 3M Prestige Window Tint