If you’ve ever asked the question: “Does window film go on the interior or exterior of windows?”, this is the post for you. The ClimatePro team recently installed 3M Prestige Exterior Window Tint on this home in San Anselmo, CA. There are some solid reasons for having window film installed on the outside of your windows.
Exterior Window Tint for Bay Area Homes
Having window tint installed on the outside means that you don’t have to disturb what’s happening on the inside of your home. Additionally, 3M Prestige Exterior Window Tint redirects the sun’s light and heat before either enters your home. 3M Prestige Exterior Window Tint has all the benefits of 3M window tint:
- Does an excellent job blocking harmful UV rays by up to 99.9%
- Allows a modest transmission of sunlight into your home
- Rejects up to 97% of the sun’s infrared light, reducing heat and saving you money on your energy bill
- Non-metalized window film won’t interfere with mobile devices
- Anti-corrosion with a great warranty from 3M
- Becomes carbon negative in as little as 6 months
ClimatePro: Your Window Film Pros
Our team has over 40 years of experience installing sun control window tint, both interior and exterior. We are the most highly-rated window tint company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’d love to help you transform your home with energy-saving window film. Take a look at some of our completed projects here. You can also use our Window Film Selector Tool to explore your options. Get a free estimate here or call us 707-755-7337.
Want to see more homes with exterior window tint? Here are 3 more:
- Before and After: 3M Sun Control Exterior Window Film
- Before and After: 3M Prestige Exterior Film for Sun Control